General sales conditions
General sales conditions
The website www.ginion.be is an ecommerce site and a site for the presentation of items of Ginion jewellery, whose corporate name is Ginion SA - Boulevard Tirou, 139 B-6000 CHARLEROI - VAT BE 0415,615,111 - RC Charleroi 119462.
- Our site allows an Internet user who is browsing to purchase products online from one of our two collections (Boutique and / or Tradition). However, online sales only apply to Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and France. Any user (browser) having placed an order that will be confirmed and validated will then be called Buyer.
- Ordering an item offered for sale on the website www.ginion.be means knowledge of the general conditions of sale which are supposed to be accepted by the Purchaser. Electronic signature, as provided for by the Law of 9 July 2001, has the same value as a handwritten signature.
- Items offered for sale online on the website www.ginion.be are solely those on this same site, within the limits of available stocks. In case of unavailability of the items ordered, the Buyer will be notified within 3 working days of receiving the order. The photographs and texts accompanying our articles shall not be considered in the contractual framework. In case of error, the responsibility of the jewellery Ginion cannot be held.
- Prices shown are guaranteed within the limits of available stocks, except changing the price of gold, precious stones and VAT rates (prices listed including VAT 21%).
- Shipping by registered mail shall be borne by the Buyer as stipulated in the terms of delivery.
- As with any electronic order, the Buyer may select the desired products by clicking "Add to Cart". At any time, the Buyer may either get a summary of the articles he selected by clicking on "My Cart" or continue to select items by clicking the Collections menu or remove an item from the order by clicking on to the left of the item to remove. After the final confirmation of the order, it is recorded and the sale finally concluded. At this time, any Purchaser shall identify himself by communicating his email address and a password of his choice. At the end of the entry of the order, the Buyer shall select the desired payment among those proposed. At the final conclusion of the sale, a summary of the order will be sent by email to the address specified by the Buyer. This summary will describe the elements of the order and confirm the availability and price of the items.
- If there is no technical intervention on the jewel (sizing, engraving ...), delivery will be made within 48 working hours from receipt of payment. For wedding rings, depending on the design, it will take between 10 and 21 calendar days for delivery. In all cases, the time will be confirmed at time of order. Ginion SA cannot be held responsible for any errors either for measurement taking, or for text engraving. In such a case, the correction will be borne by the Buyer including the related shipping.
- Unless otherwise specified, items will be sent by normal postal services by registered mail. SA Ginion therefore disclaims any liability for delivery deadline that is too great because of these services, and in case of loss or strike. Risks due to transportation shall be borne by the Buyer, who shall enquire from postal services. Property of the items ordered will be transferred to the Buyer only after the total payment, including postage dues.
If the jewel (s) do not correspond to the expectation of the buyer, he has a withdrawal period of 14 working days to return at his expense, the jewel (s) ( x) he has ordered (s) and without any penalty, to the following address: GINION SA - Boulevard TIROU, 139 to B-6000 CHARLEROI. For security reasons, we recommend returning the jewel (s) by registered mail. However, the buyer is free to use the shipping method of his choice. This period runs from the day after the delivery of the order and must be complied with. We advise to return the jewel (s) in its (their) state of origin because, in case of depreciation resulting from manipulations of the goods other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good functioning of these goods , the consumer will be liable for this depreciation and may be liable to the GINION SA for compensation corresponding to said depreciation. This compensation will be equivalent to the expenses generated for the repair of the depreciated property and may reach, at most, the purchase price of the property if it was impossible to sell it.
All the jewels bought on the site www.ginion.be are guaranteed 2 years. The warranty applies to defects or latent defects under normal use. The warranty can not be granted if the defect of which the buyer claims is the result of normal wear or aging of the product, abnormal or improper use of the product, damage caused by negligence, damage accidentally caused, intentional damage, damage caused by improper maintenance or lack of maintenance, modifications or repairs to the product by an unauthorized third party
- In case of dispute, only the Charleroi courts are competent.
- All your personal data will be handled exclusively by SA Ginion and will be used for the processing and delivery of orders. In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, the processing of personal information collected on the website has been declared to the Commission on the protection of privacy. The user has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data. To exercise this right, the user must connect to the site or send a letter to Ginion SA - Boulevard Tirou, 139 B-6000 CHARLEROI. In any event, the user shall ensure he recalls his name and address.